Prerequisites: Must be an NWFA Member.
Must have attended the following:
- NWFA Basic Installation (can be bypassed by 3 years of validated experience)
- Basic Sand & Finish (can be bypassed by 3 years of validated experience)
- Intermediate Installation
- Intermediate Sand & Finish
Must complete NWFA University Installation, Sand & Finish, and Manufacturing Courses.
Complete and pass Inspector test – additional $350 at registration
Certification: Two in-class inspection scenario reports must be submitted within two weeks of attending the course. Two additional reports must be submitted within 90 days of passing the two in-class reports.
- A 5-day in-person course designed to prepare wood flooring professionals to earn the NWFA Certified Wood Flooring Inspector credential, and build a business as an inspector. Includes inspector’s role/ legal responsibilities, how to identify wood flooring problems, conducting interviews, testing methods/tools, finding/using industry standards, conducting inspections, and report writing.
- September 19-22 Oakland, CA
Click here to find the NWFA schedule and register for an event