- 1 year of Sand & Finish experience OR attendance at Basic Sand & Finish or Principles of Wood Flooring training. Also completion of NWFA University’s Sand & Finish Safety course.
- 4-day hands-on training, plus classroom presentation. This course covers the entire sanding process, each piece of equipment, their proper uses, and basic maintenance. Training includes sanding different flooring types and species, sanding multidirectional floors, and resanding and recoating factory finished floors. Students will use a variety of stains, sealers, natural oils, waxes, colorants, reactive conditioners, and finishes, scraping/texturing, repairs, maintenance coats, and different final coat applications and methods. Final day includes test.
- February 13-16: Dallas, TX
- February 27-March 1: Waco, TX
- March 26-29: Denver, CO
- May 14-17: King of Prussia, PA
- May 21-24: St. Louis, MO
- June 25-28: Clarksville, TN
- September 17-20: Charlotte, NC
- October 8-11: Wadesboro, NC
- October 22-25: Tukwila, WA
- November 12-15: San Jose, CA