- Completion of NWFA University Installation & Sand/Finish Safety Courses
- 4-day hands on training, combining the Basic Installation and Sand & Finish courses. Includes a history of wood floors, understanding wood, an introduction to wood flooring tools/equipment and uses, installation of unfinished/factory finished solid/engineered flooring, and nail/glue/floating installation methods. Also includes fundamentals of sanding/finishing wood flooring, practice with application of stains/sealers/finishes, and an opportunity to participate in the entire wood flooring process from installation to finishing.
- February 14 – 17: St. Louis, MO
- March 28 – 31: Denver, CO
- June 6 – 9: Bowling Green, OH
- July 18 – 21: New York, NY
- October 24 – 27: Wadesboro, NC (Bilingual Course)