In this 2-week installation course, you will learn the basics of starting, executing, and completing a residential hardwood, laminate, and LVP project.
- Preparation of floor prior to installation Acclimation
- Glue down, naildown and floating floors
- Locking systems
- Damaged board replacement Nail-down, glue-down and floating floor installations
- Properties and characteristics of unfinished and pre-finished floors (solid – types of cuts – plain, quarter sawn, rift sawn) Adhesives
- Transition systems Expansion issues Board repair Balancing floors