- This event has passed.
NAFCT/MAPEI Subfloor Training – West Chicago
After completing your registration for the course, you will take initial online courses. You will then attend an all day training at the location above. Once you have completed both online courses and hands-on training, you will take a final online exam, which you must pass with an 80% of above to receive certification.
In this course you will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- Wood Subfloors and Underlayment Materials
- Wood Subfloor Construction
- Components of Concrete
- Concrete Subfloor Construction and Placement
- Concrete Problems and Causes
- Thick Pour Gypsum Underlayment
- Respirable Silica
- Hands-on Substrate/Subfloor Training
This course is only available for members